You should carefully
your agreement by clicking the Accept button putting a check in the Accept
1. We agree to provide you access to CPVLab.com in accordance with the Terms
2. You agree to use our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable
rules and regulations.
3. You accept that CPVLab.com is provided on an "as is, as available"
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION
ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY
REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED
FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on
one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in
so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or
upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing.
No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as "chat rooms"
or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange
information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE
DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS
WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest
extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability
for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or
appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES
AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF
USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS
OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES,
OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH
THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME
TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND
VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
11. We reserve the right to monitor all materials posted on this bulletin
board (“Postings”) and to remove any which we consider in our absolute discretion
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in
and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such
Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information
purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or
services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement
or approval of the same.
of Our Site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written,
not contained herein shall bind either of us.
by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of
any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without
regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate CPVLab.com
and/or its affiliates intellectual property rights, CPVLab.com and/or its
affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or
federal court in the State of New Jersey, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction
and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve
it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location:
New Jersey. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the
mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through
mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following
location: New Jersey, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any
court with jurisdiction to do so.
Copyright © 2010
- 2011 Revenue Science Labs, CPVLab.com
All logos and trademarks are the sole property of their registered owners.